I have been bad. In the summer I recieved 2 blog awards and fully intended to acknowledge them properly etc, but somehow just didn’t get round to it. I have been shamed by my nomination by Ooobop of yet another 2 awards! So I’m going to combine all the thanks and gratitude in one post here. Thank you to Debbierea who delivered her award in August… Ten days later I recieved another award, but sadly the Hugs & Kisses Clothing blog no longer exists on WordPress. I’m sorry!!! And thank you Janene, I love your posts, especially the Burda reviews.
So here are the rules of the game:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Seven Things about Me
- I sew every day – and night if I get the chance!
- I am a selfish seamstress. I don’t like making for other people, unless it was my idea in the first place.
- My fabric stash has exploded from the cupboard and now has an overflow box under the computer desk. This is not helping to hide the problem from the husband.
- I run a small sewing class one Sunday a month, we have a great time and there is much chatter and laughter.
- I am still getting used to having only one child at home, Daughter No1 is away at University and things are much quieter (and neater) without her.
- I am making as many Chirstmas gifts this year as I can, which means the poor old Bernina has been slogging its little heart out over the last few weeks.
- I’m going to run out of time! 😀
And now for the nominations of 10 deserving blogs.. I follow so many, it’s going to be hard to choose just 10.
In no particular order, here’s a pick:
- Ginger Makes
- Scruffy Badger
- House of Pinheiro
- Sew Well
- Sewing Princess
- Petty Grievances
- Pendle Stitches
Yes, I can count, and I know that’s 11, not 10, but how to choose??? That’s me for now then, I need to get back to my jacket, which isn’t going to finish itself by tonight if I stay sitting in front of the computer all morning.
Thank you to all the lovely ladies who helped me out getting the pictures of the awards onto the post, and the sidebar! I have written down the instructions for further use.. ;p